Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing is a Frame Style film dressing that is used to cover and secure I.V. sites to protect at-risk skin,or as a primary or secondary dressing over acute wounds, surgical sites, and chronic wounds. Available in a variety of sizes and shapes
Transparent film dressing used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing
- Versatile transparent dressing that provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants with a breathable film allowing moisture vapor and oxygen exchange
- Tegaderm™ Film, with the “frame” delivery system makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- Tegaderm Dressings conform to the body and flex with the skin for greater patient comfort
- Breathable film lets oxygen in and moisture vapor out.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Skin graft donor sites
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal