3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP110 is a translucent (orange when dry), flexible, fast-setting, two-part epoxy adhesive that works well on a variety of substrates, including metals, ceramics, concrete, composites, wood and many plastics. Upon curing, final colors will vary from yellow to orange.
Available in Duo-Pak and bulk containers
When using a Duo-Pak (DP) size adhesive, rely on 3M dispensing equipment
for convenient and accurate metering, mixing and dispensing.
Strong, Permanent Bond Even Under Vibration and Impact
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP110 Translucent is a versatile product and works on a variety of substrates including metals, concrete, composites, ceramics, many plastics and wood. The low viscosity makes it easy to dispense and self-level; and an effective tool for filleting and potting. It features high shear strength and good peel and impact performance that, when combined with good flexibility, make it ideal for a variety of applications in the transportation, specialty vehicle, electrical, general industrial, sporting goods, construction, and consumer goods industries.
Handling Strength in about 20 Minutes
- General attachment applications in a variety of industries
- Replace 5 minute epoxy for improved performance and more positioning time
The 1:1 mix ratio for 3M™
- Provides strong, permanent bond even under vibration and impact
- Maintains high shear and peel strength
- Flexible when cured, making it a good choice for bonding dissimilar surfaces
- 10 minute work life with handling strength in approximately 20 minutes at room temperature
- Versatile bonder for metals, plastics, concrete, wood and composites
- Upon curing, final colors will vary from yellow to orange