Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: Auto tint laws vary by state or province. Please check your local laws or ask your dealer installer for films that meet your local tint laws.
- Give your car the cool factor. The Black Chrome Series offers the ultimate in privacy while providing excellent heat rejection.
- All-metal technology keeps you cool and protects from the sun's heat by rejecting up to 72% of the total solar energy coming through your windows.
- Blocks up to 99% of harmful ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Available in tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light to provide increased privacy and to protect your valuables.
- Offers reduced glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and concentrate more on driving.
- An all-metal film construction guarantees these films will never fade to purple and will retain their integrity.
- Sold and installed by 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.