3M invented the universal adhesive technology that has revolutionized the way dental bonding is done. Now learn why it has become the preferred, “go-to” adhesive for so many dental practices around the world.
Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive is based on a unique technology that gives you the ability to bond, repair, seal and more – using a single product in a broad range of direct and indirect placement applications – on virtually any surface! Best of all, it combines predictable, superior bond strength with ease of use, to help simplify your procedure and improve patient care.
- Delivers fast, reliable bonding, whether applied using total-etch, self-etch or selective etch
- Effective on both moist and dry etched dentine
- Designed for both direct and indirect applications
- Excellent bond strength without additional primer
- One step, one coat application
- Not technique sensitive
- Flip top vial allows one-hand, no-mess dispensing
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity with any etch technique
- Reliable bond strength to help maintain aesthetic and durable restorations
- No need to carry a range of adhesives in your inventory
- Can be stored for up to two years at room temperature
- Eliminates the need to inventory a range of adhesives
- Can be stored at room temperature up to two years
When it comes to consistent performance across a wide range of indications and techniques, Scotchbond Universal leads the field. See where your current adhesive comes in on our competitive comparison chart.
See how the strength of Scotchbond Universal Adhesive stacks up against 13 leading dental adhesives in The Battle of the Bondsvideo.
Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive