2-3/8 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6cm x 7cm) Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style
Transparent film dressings designed for protecting skin and wound sites. Frame style allows customization of shape and size to fit any site. Unique sacral shape is designed for challenging and difficult-to-dress areas.
Transparent film dressing used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- Tegaderm™Film, with the "frame" delivery system, allows maximum versatility as it can be cut to any shape and size
- Dressings conform to the body and flex with skin for greater patient comfort
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Clean, closed surgical incisions
- Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Skin graft donor sites
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal