Tegaderm™ 1633 Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style, 7cm x 8.5cm, 100 dressings/box and 4 boxes / case. A Frame Style film dressing that is used to cover and secure I.V. sites to protect at-risk skin.
Transparent I.V. dressing reinforced with a soft cloth fabric border designed to minimize catheter movement
- Transparent I.V. Dressing with cloth border and securing tape for peripheral sites
- Tegaderm™ Film, with the “frame” delivery system makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- Tegaderm Dressings conform to the body and flex with the skin for greater patient comfort
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- 7 day wear time
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Dialysis catheters
- Hickman/Broviac catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Enteral feeding tubes