3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP105 is a very flexible, fast-setting, two-part epoxy adhesive that cures clear for invisible bond lines.
Flexible when cured, making it a good choice for bonding dissimilar surfaces
Extremely Flexible Adhesive Provides a Strong, Permanent Bond
There's no more versatile structural epoxy than 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP105. It works on a variety of substrates including metals, ceramics, glass, wood and many plastics. The low viscosity makes it easy to dispense and self-level; and an effective tool for filleting and potting. It features high shear strength and good peel and impact performance that, when combined with good flexibility, make it ideal for a variety of applications in the transportation, specialty vehicle, electrical, general industrial, sporting goods, construction, and consumer goods industries.
- Glass to metal bonding where it sees significant temperature changes, such as glass oven doors
- Bonding jewelry or other items where appearance is critical
- Bonds many plastics
- General attachment applications in a variety of industries
- Replace 5 minute epoxy for improved performance
- Extremely flexible adhesive formula provides strong, permanent bond even under vibration and impact
- Maintains high shear and peel strength
- Flexible when cured, making it a good choice for bonding dissimilar surfaces
- 5 minute work life with handling strength in approximately 20 minutes at room temperature
- Versatile bonder for metals, plastics, glass, ceramics and composites